- Blistex-medicated berry balm available here: amazon
Moisturising balm with SPF 15 which protects the lips but also provides a base for lipstick, gloss, or stain. It smells so nice but more like cherries instead of berries.
- Elf-tinted lip conditioner in Mellow Melon available here: elf
SPF 15, protection and moisturise plus a pop of colour. It can be built up to a more vibrant pay off. It smells like coconut so very suitable for summer.
- Maybelline-colour sensational in 135 Make Me Pink available here: amazon
A creamy texture which doesn't dry out the lips. A mauvey pink which a bit of purple undertones and can be worn both sheerly and intensely. Bold or subtle, you choose.
- Revlon-lip butter in Tutti Frutti available here: boots
Bright orange with no shimmer. I like dabbing it on and put a gloss over it after blending it in.
- Chanel-rouge coco shine in #54 Boy available here: sephora boots
A blue pink that goes with any look you're going for. Also very moisturising and shiny (hence the name rouge coco SHINE).
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Spring/Summer Beauty Picks 2013-Lippies