Monday, April 15, 2013

Quick Tip - Stretching Out CANVAS Shoes



Ever bought an awesome pair of shoes because it's on sale, knowing that it's a size too small for you? I did...
I knew it wasn't my size but I kept saying to myself that I need them and it'll be fine. Then I went home, put them on and guess what.... they hurt my toes A LOT.

Thankfully, I know a good old trick that would stretch out canvas shoes easily.  
Just put the shoes in the microwave for 30 seconds. When you take them out, they should be warm to the touch. Put them on and wear them around for a while to break them in and they'll eventually mold to your feet. Once they cool down, they should fit your feet nicely. If it doesn't work the first time, put it in for a minute or so again and it should work.

Remember, this only works on CANVAS shoes. You don't want to risk burning your expensive leather stilettos. They also shouldn't cause any sparks on the metal eyelets so don't worry. However, keep an eye on them in case anything happens. You don't want to end up burning your new shoes!! 

Hope this was helpful, and have fun with your new shoes!!


xx Tiffers


No comments:

Post a Comment