- Maybelline-colour tattoo in eternal gold (People say that it's the equivalent of bold gold in the States which has a different name but they are actually different colours) available here: boots
Really shimmery gold. Stays on all day till the minute you want to take it off, perfect for beach/pool days. Click here for detailed review
- Majolica Majorca-jeweling eyes in BR793 available here: ebay
This quad includes a silver, bronze, dusty purple and a CORAL! The texture of the shadows are very creamy but to some they are too shimmery. I like to sweep on the coral shade all over the lid and a bit of the bronze on the outer corners and finish with a bit of liner and dash of mascara. (Tutorial coming up soon)
- Sasatinnie-waterproof retractable eye definer in 01 black available here: sasa
Stays on both the lash line and water line for the whole day.
- Maybelline-magnum volum' express in waterproof black available here: sasa
A waterproof mascara that holds curl really well and stays on all day and night.
- Bobbi Brown-long wear cream shadow stick in vanilla available here: bobbi brown
Swipe on and blend and you are good to go. No need to set with a powder eyeshadow, very long lasting. Also available in bold shades.
- Urban Decay-eyeshadow in flash available here: Debenhams
Mine is from the Preen shadow box but it is also available in a single pan form. I like to apply a tiny bit on the outer corner and on the lower lash line to amp up my neutral everyday eyemakeup in the spring and summer.
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Spring/Summer Beauty Picks 2013-Eyes