Monday, August 5, 2013

Product Review - Boots Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz

  
I've always wanted to try the Caudalie Beauty Elixir but £10 is a bit steep for a bottle of toner or 'nice smelling water', so I decided to opt for Boots' Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz £3.49.

I don't normally look for much in a toner, anything that's alcohol free works for me! But after seeing multiple positive reviews on the product I wanted to see for myself whether it lives up to the hype...
Besides, how can you pass up a toner that claims to be '100% organic rosewater'?





Long story short, I've been using this 'magic water' for a while now and to be frank, I really don't see what's special about it. I thought the spray bottle meant having an easy and quick toning experience, but it states on the bottle that you're supposed to wipe off the excess with a cotton pad. Some people might not mind this but I'd much rather pay less for an alcohol free toner that does pretty much the same.

BUT I do want to say that it acts as a nice refresher during a hot summer's day, without drying out your skin unlike how facial water sprays may do so. Also, one bottle lasted me around 6 months, so the amount of product you get is definitely worth it's value.


(you have no idea how long it took for me to get this picture right)

Overall, this is a nice product to have in handy, but I wouldn't keep it in my daily skincare routine and I highly doubt I would repurchase this.

-Tiffers xx

No comments:

Post a Comment