Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Soap and Glory Mist You Madly Body Spray Review


Since I study in UK, I always have to bring stuff from home and school between terms which was why I completely forgot to pack any perfume type thing back to England (not to mention I am the kind of last minute packer). I was desperate to get something that I can just sprits on really quickly in the morning, and don't have to be too careful with it. Then I saw that Soap and Glory products are buy one get the 2nd one half price so I just thought why not. But one thing that put me off initially was that it says it's a FLORAL fragrance. I'm not a big fan of floral scents as I think they are a bit too mature for my age.

So just before the first time I used it, I was afraid of it having a strong floral scent leading me into not liking this but my opinion changed as soon as I sprayed it on. To me at least, it does not smell floral at all. I think it's kind of vanilla with a hint of citrus and as the day goes on you are left with a very soft vanilla scent. The staying power isn't great, I do top it up every now and then during the day so I have been reaching for it quite a lot since I got it.

I have gotten compliments on this and it's probably my first time getting complimented on my perfume/fragrance. I feel like this will suit a lot of people so if you like sweet scents then definitely check this out!

Available in boots-100mL and 250mL
 
Jess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment