Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Product review: Percy and Reed volumising no oil oil

I got this from an edition of Glamour magazine a while back (more like quite a while back).
Whilst this is formulated for fine hair, I have thick and frizzy hair, I thought it would not work for my hair. BUT after trying it I totally fell in love with it. On the bottle it tells you to put it on towel dried hair and I do do this sometimes then follow it up by blow drying my hair, which gives heaps of volume, or I just put it on in the morning when I just got up and my hair is a bit flat from sleeping on the pillow.
 
 
Words cannot describe how lightweight this is on the hair, not like an oil at all! So if you hate those sticky volumising products, then this is perfect for you. It also smells so good, to me anyway because I like citrusy fresh scents.
 
After going on their website, I realised that they have the exact same product formulated for thick hair. Though this formula works nicely for me, I am very curious about the other one as I do have thick hair, to see the different it makes, if it really does suit my hair better.
 
This retails at £14.00 for 60mL
Currently 10% off using CodePR10 at HQhair
 

No comments:

Post a Comment